Khadya Sathi – Anna Datri App is the official app for procurement of paddy W.B.
Khadya Sathi – Anna Datri App is the official mobile application for procurement of paddy by Govt. of West Bengal. Through this application, farmers can register and then schedule the pickup of their paddy from a suitable location near their field or they can sell their paddy at a nearby Paddy Purchase Center (CPC/ DPC/ Center opened by any CMR Agency).
Registration is mandatory for farmers to sell paddy to the Govt. Without registration, Govt. cannot know the details of the farmers willing to sell paddy. Through this process, the farmer provides various documents, including their bank account on which they desire to receive the payment from the sale of paddy. Registration forms a relationship between the seller (farmer) and the buyer (Govt.).
How to register?
khadya sathi kyc agent id
- Fast open this link 👈
- khadya sathi kyc agent id get sms via register mobile number
A farmer can visit the nearest CPC and fill up the paper form, and then submit it.
Additionally, a farmer can register through this App. A farmer needs to give various personal details, mobile number, land details as well as bank account details.
What is the function of this App?
Through this App, a farmer can register with the Govt. as well as schedule their pickup/plan of paddy for sale to the Govt. After giving relevant details, local officials will contact the farmer and provide additional pickup details of paddy from a location near to their farm.
What further documents are taken later on?
At the time of registration, the farmer does not have to provide any document. However, at the time of the pickup or sale in any paddy purchase centers near his land or residence, copy of the following documents have to be provided to the official who comes to procure the paddy:
- Voter ID (EPIC),
- Bank passbook page containing the account details. The bank account has to be in name of the registered farmer only. No joint account is allowed. Jan Dhan Account should not be used unless the paddy to be sold is very minor quantity.
- Land records, containing the details and quantum of land
How and when would I receive payment for the paddy I sell?
Paddy can be sold either at CPC or from a place near the farm of the farmer, as per pickup details provided by the Govt. Payment process is initiated once paddy is successfully received at the CPC. Payment is made in the account provided by the farmer, provided that the account is correct and KYC compliant. In case of Jan Dhan Accounts, since total deposits at any time cannot exceed 1 lakh rupees, there may be payment failure in case total deposit goes beyond the limit. Farmer is intimated of the payment through a SMS, including a case of payment failure.
What should be done if farmer does not receive payment?
In case of payment failure, the farmer is intimated by SMS. However, in case SMS is not received, farmer can contact the nearest CPC with his details after a few days.
How many farmers can use the App from a single mobile phone?
Multiple farmers can add their details on a single mobile phone with this App. Presently, there is no limit to the number of farmers that can be added on a single mobile phone installation.
What is the complete process of the working of this Application?
- Farmer registers on this App with his details.
- CPC official provides paddy pickup or information on program at CPC/ other paddy purchase centers details to farmer by SMS.
- Official goes to the farm to pick up the paddy at the designated time and date or the farmers themselves come to a nearby paddy purchase center for sale of their paddy.
- Official receives and checks the designated documents belonging to the farmer.
- Official enters the data of paddy receipt and other documents on the system.
- Payment is initiated.
- Payment information is intimated to the farmer, including in case of payment failure.
- In case of any dispute or grievance, redressal process is initiated.
Details of Govt. Dept.
This Application is made by the Dept. of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal.
Become an Authorized e-KYC Agent and earn commissions up to Rs.50000 per month.
Food and Supplies Department,Goverment Of West …This website is designed and developed by Food and Supplies Department,Government of West Bengal. Khadyasree Bhavan 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
khadya sathi kyc agent registration
khadya sathi kyc app
khadya sathi kyc app
downloadkhadya sathi kyc apk
khadya sathi kyc login
khadya sathi kyc agent id
khadya sathi kyc id password
khadya sathi e kyc app
khadya sathi e kyc app download
khadya sathi e kyckhadya sathi kyc registration
khadya sathi schemekhadya sathi