This time the state government took big steps to bring transparency in the ration system. In order to get ration food items, the customer has to verify his Aadhaar number with his fingerprint on
the e-pos device. Or customers can link Aadhaar card online from their mobile. For those customers whose Aadhaar number has already been linked,
the system will be launched from June, the food department said. He further said that those who have not yet linked the Aadhaar number with the ration card They have to do it by August, link with Aadhaar card and mobile number ration card. It is important to get ration food items from August onwards. You also need a link
with Aadhaar card and mobile number ration card to get ration at the door. But those who have only mobile number registered with the ration card, those customers
will have to update the Aadhaar number by August. A notification issued by the Food Department on
May 31 mentioned that the Aadhaar number should be verified in detail. But this option will not be available after August. We are now looking at
how to link Aadhaar card and mobile number with digital ration card
You can link Aadhaar card to digital ration card online as well as go to ration shop and even if you fill and submit form 11 offline, it will be done.
1) For this you have to come to the website of the food department https://food.wb.gov.in/
2) After that the plaintiff has to click on the ration card option.
3) Then click on Apply Online from the sub menu to proceed.
4) Then click on the Ration Card Form 11 option to come to the next page.
5) Type the mobile number that you want to link in the ration card and click on Get OTP. Then enter an OTP in the registered mobile number and click on Proceed.
6) Give the ration card number of any member of the family and select the category of his card and click on search to proceed. 7) The names of all the members of the family will be left. The cell of Aadhaar card will be empty and the box for uploading Aadhaar card will be empty and the room for placing the date of birth of that person will be empty. Put it there.
Enter the Aadhaar card number of the person whose name is in the box, take a picture of the Aadhaar card, upload it by scanning it and look at his Aadhaar card next to it and put it with the date of birth.
8) Then put a mobile number at the bottom of the T&C boxes with 7 marks and click Next.
9) On the next page you have to click on GET OTP, then an OTP will come on the mobile and
click on Submit OTP then the application will be sent to link your Aadhaar card and mobile number with your ration card.
Then you can check later to see that , Whether Aadhaar card and mobile number are linked with ration card. Website link: https://food.wb.gov.in/
You can also link their Aadhaar card and mobile number with your ration card or family ration card by visiting the ration shop or BSK Center.
All the documents that need to be taken to link the Aadhaar card to the ration card at Bangla Sahayak Kendra or dealer are – the original Aadhaar card and ration card and a mobile number will be OTP to that mobile number, so you have to take the mobile with you.